ENJOY LONDON LIFEWoodship Details
Newly Refurbished, Ground Floor, Holiday Let Apartment in London
Situated in a quiet family neighbourhood, yet just a minute from Wood Green Tube Station and approx 15 minutes into Central London, the apartment provides an excellent base for any couple, family, or small group of friends up to six people, when visiting our captivating capital city.
The accommodation is designed and furnished in a clean and elegant style and includes 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, and a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
You’ll have exclusive use of the apartment but we live very close by if you have any questions or need anything whatsoever throughout your stay.
Read on for more information about the property and its facilities – and everything you need to know to Enjoy London Life.
Your Accommodation Comprises Of…
Overview: Open Plan Living Space Including Lounge, Kitchen & Dining Area, 2 Double Bedrooms, And Bathroom
* Woodship Is Situated On The Ground Floor & Has Its Own Separate Entrance
* Entrance Hall – Oak Wooden Flooring Throughout
* Lounge Area Inc. A 3 Seater Sofa & 43″ TV With Freeview Box
* Dining Table & Four Chairs
* A Modern, Stylish, Kitchen Area, Fully Equipped For A Short Term Stay
* Large Double Bedroom With Mirrored Wardrobe & Dressing Table
* Smaller Double Bedroom With Wardrobe inc. Drawers
* Modern Bathroom With Walk In Shower
* If Required The Sofa Opens Out Into A Double Bed And Increases The Accommodation To Sleep 5/6 Persons
Oven & Hob
Fibre Broadband WiFi
Freeview Box + Netflix
Iron & Ironing Board
Bedding & Towels
Bath with Overhead Shower
Parking (Permit Can Be Purchased On Request)
Welcome Pack Inc. Bread, Milk, Tea, Coffee, Jam, Pastries, Toilet Rolls, Kitchen Towel, Washing Up Liquid
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Nightly Rate: From £60 / £95 at weekends
Extra Persons: £15 Per Night After 2 Guests
Discount For Stays Of 1 Week Or More: 10%
Minimum 2 Night Stay Over Fri & Sat
Security Deposit: £100
Cleaning Fee: £65
Check In: After 4 PM – Self-Check-In With Lockbox
Check Out: By 11 AM
Luggage Dropoff / Holding Allowed
Cancellations: Full Refund If 5 Days Or More Before Arrival – Minus Service Fee. Within 5 Days, 50% Refund, Minus The First Night & Service Fee
Not suitable for pets
No smoking, parties or events
Self-check-in with lockbox
Check-in anytime after 4 PM & check out by 11 AM
Security Deposit of £100 – any damages or staining to bedding or towels is chargeable
There is no direct parking with the property but you can purchase a permit for £10 to park for 24 hours. It’s an residential area, parking is on a side road, 30 seconds walk to the apartment.
There is Full CCTV covering the outside of the apartment. It covers the front garden which covers the main entrance and rear garden only.
John From Manchester. UK
Other Services To Enjoy London Life…
Our knowledge of London and the connections we have made mean that there are many other ways in which we may be able to help to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Here are just some examples of extra services we can provide.
* Airport / Train Station Transfers
* Private Car Hire
* Private Car Hire With Driver
* Guided Tours & Day Trips of London & Throughout The UK
* Shopping Trips to Largest Shopping malls i.e. Brent Cross, Westfield, Lakeside, Or Bluewater (Just Outside London In Kent)
* Booking Theatre Tickets
* Homemade Indian Meals Delivered To Woodleigh
* Longer Term Luggage Storage ie If You’re Travelling Further In The UK Or Europe & Don’t Want To Take Everything With You
Please do get in touch for more details, or with any request outside these options, and we will do whatever we can to make it happen during your stay.
Within easy walking distance is Wood Green and Green Lanes, where you can get some of the best Turkish food in London. There is also a shopping centre which includes Primark. TK Maxx, a Lidl grocery store & cinema.
It’s only a few minutes away to Muswell Hill & Crouch End, and the brand new Tottenham Hotspurs football stadium which doubles up as an NFL Stadium and outdoor concert venue. Also nearby is the beautiful Alexandra Park and historic Palace, home to the first-ever TV broadcast.
Grenville, Stanmore Road, London. N15 3PR
Send a message
Send a message